Our Mission :
The mission of One on One Learning is to provide the highest quality academic assistance to all students and their families so that they reach their fullest potential in a global society.
One on One Learning will be the leading educational service provider in global education by:
- Considering the academic needs of children and their families as our number one priority.
- Personalizing every tutoring program to fit each child's individual needs.
- Accessing and incorporating technology to drive and supplement instructional practices and student services.
- Providing the most up-to-date, on-going professional development to all tutors on research-based strategies.
- Continuously update our resources to provide the most recent research supported trends as part of our tutoring programs..
One on One Learning was founded in 2000 by Marcel Monnar, who as
a child, was a struggling learner himself, and later recognized the need for a quality program
offering individualized instruction to struggling learners in a "one-on-one" setting.
He set out to create such a program and today One on One Learning services over
9000 students of all ages and abilities annually. His philosophy for providing his services
is predicated on two simple words: Individualization and Quality. One
on One Learning strives to provide a high-quality program by incorporating
the core beliefs of trust and reliability coupled with individualized
Mr. Monnar graduated from Florida International University with
a Bachelor of Science degree in Specific Learning Disabilities.
He has extensive experience in working with students of all ages
and abilities, parents, and administrators. His services are provided in Florida, Texas, Connecticut, South Carolina, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Iowa, and North Dakota.
Mr. Monnar is the Founding President of the FIU College of Education
Alumni Chapter, is a member of the Education Industry Association,
and is currently pursuing a Specialist Degree in School Psychology at
Florida International University. Additionally, Mr. Monnar serves on
the SES Advisory Panel for the State of Florida Department of Education.