Virtual Tutoring Services (Synchronous-Live)
All virtual tutoring services are conducted in the convenience of the student.s own home on the computer using a tutoring platform interface, in real-time with a live tutor. Services and programs are offered to families, schools, and school districts. A brief description of services is provided below.
- Individualized K-12 Tutoring: Designed to help the student reach his/her appropriate achievement level by implementing an individualized learning program to meet the student.s needs. This includes: closing an achievement gap, completing daily homework, studying for a quiz or test, building upon a student.s prior knowledge, organizing daily assignments or developing skills.
- College Readiness Tutoring:Provides students with a comprehensive preparation of all the skills needed to succeed on the College Placement Test and allow for a smooth transition between high school and college.
- Individualized SAT/ACT Preparation:Helps students succeed on standardized tests. The program features .real. pre- and post-tests, a score report, a benchmark and research-based curriculum, and effective test-taking strategies.
- After-School FCAT Preparation (Grades 2-12): Provides practice and exposure for students to .real FCAT tests. in order to better prepare and motivate them for the actual test day. It gives students the knowledge and test-taking strategies they need to take the FCAT with confidence. The program features small groups and bench mark-based curriculum.
- After-school Skill-based tutoring (Grades K-8): This comprehensive program focuses on building the prerequisite set of skills needed in order to succeed on state-standardized tests; it is conducted in a small student to tutor ratio using benchmark and research-based materials.
- Spring Break FCAT Boot Camp (Grades 2-12):This is an intensive, 5 day long, student-tutoring camp to provide enrichment and interventions for students in targeted FCAT benchmarks during spring break. The boot camp is designed to progress students to the level of academic preparedness necessary to accurately and positively reflect content learned throughout the year on testing day. It is offered in a virtual classroom setting.
- School-based group SAT/ACT Preparation:This program is designed to help students succeed on standardized tests. The program features .real pre- and post-tests,a full score report, a benchmark and research-based curriculum, and effective test-taking strategies. This program is offered in a virtual classroom setting.
To learn more and/or register, please click here or call us at (877) 66-LEARN.